The guide is broken down into the following sections:
- Introduction to Web Marketing Automation Systems – A basic overview of what marketing automation is and why it is important.
- Marketing Automation Implementation – The importance of creating a plan, goal setting, and assessing results.
- Ten Questions to Ask When Evaluating Marketing Automation Systems – Click here for Lauren Kincke’s post on The B2B Lead Blog.
- What to Expect During the Marketing Automation Sales Process – 8 week timeline that includes self-evaluation, vendor evaluation, technical demo, trial, decision, training, feedback.
- Functionality Checklist – This checklist goes through basic marketing automation features and compares against Pardot’s product, Prospect Insight.
- Anatomy of a Marketing Automation System – Prospect Insight screenshots are used as examples for prospect activity, form builder, email WYSIWYG.
Click here to download a copy.