Richard Sharp at Marqui’s Web Marketing Blog posted Top 10 Marketing Automation Must Haves, Part 1. Here is a summary of the key big ideas.
- Fast landing page creation you can measure and a/b split test.
- Simple form creation that integrates with your website call-to-actions. All leads into 1 funnel.
- Bi-directional integration with your chosen CRM system with communication history for sales context.
- Separate marketing database with dynamic segmentation based on explicit data and behaviors.
- Lead scoring duh! But it needs to be simple to use and flexible to fit your business model.
Click here to read the article.