Our guest for this episode of the Marketing Automation Podcast is Adam Blitzer, founder and Chief Operating Officer for Pardot.
Before helping to start Pardot, Adam was a senior email marketing consultant for InterContinental Hotels Group, a consultant at Moxie Interactive, and he spent four years in Japan at an advertising agency. He is also co-author of the book Think Outside the Inbox: The B2B Marketing Automation Guide.
The interview covers the following topics…
– Why he helped to start Pardot.
– What makes Pardot different than other marketing automation solutions in the market.
– The questions that businesses should be asking when selecting a marketing automation vendor.
– The biggest mistakes that businesses make when executing a marketing automation system.
– Big trends in marketing automation.
– The importance of marketing http://traffic.libsyn.com/marketingautomationtimes/Adam_Blitzer_Interview.mp3 learining basic HTML and CSS.
– How customer satisfaction is a priority.