Jon has over 20 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA). An entrepreneur at heart, Jon founded GoldMine CRM in 1989 with a college friend and turned it into a very successful venture that he eventually sold to FrontRange. In 2009, Jon founded Nimble LLC, and is ready to strike again!
The interview covers the following topics…
– How Nimble is different than other CRM’s.
– How social networks are transforming the way companies sell.
– Why a good CRM should collect what a salesperson is already doing versus adding work to an existing process.
– Jon’s vision for how marketing automation will integrate with Nimble.
– Common mistakes customers make when selecting a CRM.