Salesforce.com just published the sessions for their annual Dreamforce conference. While the agenda builder allows you to sort session via the terms ‘Marketing Cloud’ or ‘Marketing Professionals’ there is no way to run a filter based on ‘Marketing Automation’. Also missing is any session that has ‘Marketing Automation’ in the title.
That said, we have screened the sessions and pulled together a list relevant to marketing automation.
- How to Set Your Social Media Priorities
- Secrets of Top Converting Websites
- Achieving Closed-Loop Marketing
- The Science of Inbound Marketing
- Building a Global Sales and Marketing Engine
- Content Strategy Basics: How To Create a Killer Content Marketing Strategy
- Bridging the Divide Between Sales and Marketing
- Jumpstarting your Social Strategy
- How Salesforce Prospects for Leads in Social Media
- A Perfect Pairing: How Modern Marketers Are Helping Sales Crush Its Quota
- Next Level Lead Nurturing
- Advanced Content Strategies: Building a Unified Content Strategy
- Social Media Marketing for Marketers
- Top Tips for Improving Email Marketing
- Building High Return Marketing Campaigns by Leveraging Targeted Data
- Generating Leads with Social Media
- When Social Media Marketing and Social Selling Converge
- How Salesforce.com Uses Online Marketing to Grow Our Business
- Marketing Cloud Product Roadmap
- Online Marketing for Bootstrappers
You will need to access the Dreamforce Agenda Builder to view these courses and please leave a comment if you think we have left anything off. As always we will be providing live coverage of Dreamforce 2012 and look forward to seeing you there.