Our guest for this episode of the Marketing Automation Podcast is Maria Pergolino, Vice President of Marketing for Apttus.
Maria Pergolino recently joined Apttus as Vice President of Marketing, after almost four years with the marketing automation company, Marketo. As a key leader and early stage member of the Marketo Marketing team, Maria brings to Apttus deep domain expertise in marketing automation, campaign optimization, inbound and social media marketing. She has won numerous awards for her work, including a Stevie Award for Women in Business and has been named to both the Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management lists.
The interview covers the following topics:
- After working 3 years at Marketo, Maria discusses what changes she has observed in the marketing automation software space.
- Advice for marketers that are in charge of lead generation.
- How to educate your management team on marketing automation.
- What challenges are similar and different at both Apttus and Marketo.
- Why Maria uses Marketo for the Apttus marketing automation platform.