ExactTarget – Enterprise Sales Rep (Posted 5/18/13)
We’re a global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader serving thousands of the world’s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we’ve grown, with offices from Sao Paulo, Brazil to San Francisco, Munich, Germany to Sydney, Australia, we’ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering state-of-the-art technology and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry, ExactTarget fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” we encourage you to find out what being “ORANGE” is all about!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Pardot is growing at a rapid pace in the marketing automation industry. The Enterprise Sales Representative creates, identifies and closes sales for Pardot within a specific geographical region. As the individual who represents Pardot and drives the revenue of our firm, the Enterprise Rep must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
• Create and drive revenue across target accounts within a specified region
• Generate, develop, and close new business for Pardot’s marketing automation software solution
• Develop strategic individual business plan
• Own entire sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
• Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
• Work closely with sales support team to develop and deliver product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with Salesforce.com
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
• BA/BS degree required
• A proven sales hunter and closer
• Minimum 3-5 years of SaaS and/or IT sales experience
• At least 5 years of on-quota outside sales experience
• Experience selling high end software solutions to consulting services to enterprise and mid markets
• Highly competitive market, so a history of consistent quota over-achievement is important
• Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a rapidly expanding environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Thorough understanding of CRM’s, preferably Salesforce.com
• Strong experience in building relationships and solution selling
• Experience negotiating and selling to C-level executives
• Teamwork and good communication skills is a must
• Prior experience in marketing automation or interactive marketing software industry is a plus
• Extremely positive and self-starting with excellent organization and time management skills
• Business travel required for this position
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST (Posted 10/9/12)
Under general supervision, the Marketing Automation Specialist provides production support to the Vice President of Digital Strategies, to ensure the successful execution of marketing automation lead nurture programs which the agency performs on behalf of its clients. The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for providing marketing automation strategy, planning, measurement, optimization, consulting, implementation and execution services. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing automation software such as Marketo and/or Eloqua.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop scope of work definition
- Identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation.
- Plan, configure, and provide on-going support across various lead management efforts.
- Manage all aspects of marketing automation campaign strategy and implementation
- Manage integration points with other platforms/systems, such as a CMS or a CRM.
- Set-up, execution, and supervision of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Service web and campaign analytics and reporting requests, across the marketing automation ecosystem
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle, as it relates to decisions that directly impact execution and integration of marketing tools.
- Aid with requirements gathering and provide insight and guidance on best approach to achieve the business objectives of our clients.
- Supply a technical point of view to clients and internal staff on marketing methodology, approach, strategy, risks and best practices.
- Provide consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of assigned project deliverables.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in marketing, sales, and content platforms
- Document processes and procedures for client internal and external nurture programs
- Facilitate and/or participate in client meetings
- Set & Manage client expectations
- Identify and provide recommendations for up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Scope, design and document system integration requirements
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR CONSIDERATION INCLUDE:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 2-3 years Marketo/Eloqua or other relevant MAT experience
- Minimum 2-3 years Salesforce.com experience
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant marketing data analysis experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience with leading email SaaS platforms
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience
- Understanding of SiriusDecisions Foundations for Best Practices in Demand Creation and Best Practices in B-to-B Lead Nurturing
- SiriusDecisons Certification preferred
- Thorough understanding and background with lead management concepts, such as lead capture, scoring, distribution, SLA’s, and lead nurturing.
- Significant experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo or Eloqua certified preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Prior history with planning, set-up, execution, and management of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Fundamental knowledge of web analytics.
- Prior work experience within an agency environment a plus
- Awareness of the various aspects of B-to-B marketing.
- Comprehension of A/B and multivariate testing and how it can impact on-going optimization.
- Able to keep track of details to ensure work is performed accurately and completely
- Ability to successfully define outcomes, meet deadlines, and generate positive expectations based on project requirements
- Skilled at critically analyzing structures, products, and environmental conditions to collect information and detect problematic situations
- Demonstrated ability to use memory, judgment, perception, and reasoning to successfully solve problems and generate on-going solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships, gaining credibility and partnering with clients, business leaders and peers
- Thorough understanding of Televerde sales processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to discuss technical matters with a non-technical audience in an effective way
- Understanding of Televerde’s internal workflow processes, systems, resources and capabilities
- Understanding of various key stakeholder roles and responsibilities, and how to manage relationships to enable successful completion of cross-functional initiatives
- Relocation costs are not covered for this position Televerde is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: Careers@Televerde.com