The following is a review of the Act-On marketing automation solution.
- Tight integration with WebEx that will track webinars. It will automatically track all registrants.
- Designed from the get go to be easy to use.
- Month to month agreements.
- Jigsaw and LinkedIn integration
- Salesforce remains database of record and is bi-directional.
- No charges for implementation. Unlimited support.
- Activity history appears as pop up in Salesforce (versus list). This will be changed in future version.
- Alerts are not provided for email. Salesforce users must configure triggers in order to alert sales reps.
Implementation Process and Support
- 3 one hour training session (Branding, Upload Lists, Setting Up a Campaign)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Tech Support Available
- Pricing based on active contacts. They become active when you send an email to customer in one month.
- Up to 2,500 active contacts = $500/mo
- 2,501 to 5,000 active contacts = $700/mo
- 5,001 to 10,000 active contacts = $900/mo
- 25,000 active contacts = $1,200/mo
- They provide 5 sales users and 3 marketing users. $40 per month per additional sales user.