eTrigue Marketing Automation Review
- eTrigue Professional which is being used by 220 companies (Cisco is largest customer) is being replaced by DemandCenter.
- Companies are focusing expenditures based on sales volume and chosing their own solutions. Compartmentalized based on each departments needs.
- Developed by a leading Silicon Valley Marketing Agency (3 Marketeers).
- The product was conceived internally. They looked a variety of solutions and were not happy with the existing solutions. Not happy with campaign management solutions.
- 34 employees
- Define Audience, Build Campaign, Manage Execution, Analyze Performance
- Marketing Automation for the Rest of Us
- Gives multiple campaign view with success stats in a single screan.
- Horizontal campaign builder makes it easier to see entire campaign versus visio chart or stacked Box Approach by competitors make it hard to find
- Makies it easier to identify high and low performing campaign components.
- Easily evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Number of prospects at each stage, open and click-thru
- Prebuilt campaigns and reports.
- Real time alerts contain more information like lead score, culmative visit history, current visit details, prospect details, recent marketing.
- Lead scoring is confusing and does not automatically roll up to one number like competition.
- No chat, surveys, or social media. No API tracking.
Implementation Process and Support
- No training costs or set up fees.
- Takes 5 days to get everything up and running.
- Sales person puts together a profile that goest to Customer Suceess mangers.
- CS managers help put together 1st campaigns and assist development of email template landing page.
- 10,000 contacts in database $1,000 per month.
- 500,000 at $7,000