The following is a review of the Genius.com marketing automation solution.
- Ranked #1 on Salesforce.com AppExchange for marketing automation.
- Genius list automatically creates SF Campaign.
- Automatically notifies rep if email is opened or person is on the site.
- Quick speed to market. Less than one week.
- Intuitive process and sales friendly user interface.
- Genius URLs: Trackable PURL that can take customer back landing page for tracking of both online and offline communications.
- Outlook integration.
- SmartGroup function gives customer the ability to segment prospects/customer based on predefined criteria.
- Interact function creates personalized message to customer when the get to website.
- Deliverability check on outbound email campaigns.
- Ability to quickly add responded emails to future campaigns.
- Website replay provides sales rep quick visual tour of what web pages the prospect or customer viewed.
- No integration with direct mail or other outside vendors.
- Lacks some more sophisticated marketing automation features.
- No ability to track visitors that are guests.
- Limited to total score versus other metrics on Lead Scoring.
- Account is provisioned within the 45 minutes of contract.
- Dedicated customer success manager.
- Unlimited tech support via email or phone ( 6 – 5 p.m.)
- No charge for standard implementation process which consists of 5, 1 hour sessions
- Session 1: Build 2 email templates and landing pages.
- Session 2: Build 1 workflow for lead nurturing campaign.
- Session 3 – 5: Customer can pick what topics they want to focus on.
- Marketing Automation solution is based on size of database.
- 0 – 25,000 leads/contacts: 5 sales and 1 marketing user. $18,000 per year.
- Custom packages can be put together for smaller list ($15,000 or less).
- Email marketing solution does not include all the automation, lead scoring.
- 0 – 25,000 leads/contacts: $9600