Infusionsoft Marketing Automation Review
Scott Martineau and Eric Martineau founded the company in 2001 as custom softward for small businesses. Clate Mask was brought in later to be the CEO.
In 2004 they built a mortgage specific CRM with automation, MortgageProCRM. After that they created a more generic product called ManageCRM which become InfusionCRM and later Infusionsoft. Headquartered in Gilbert, AZ. 150 employees with 6,000 companies with 20,000 users. 4 users per company.
- Integration of CRM, ecommerce, and marketing automation in affordable package for small business owners.
- Widgets for home pages makes for easy reporting.
- Create up to 100 custom fields.
- System of tagging allows record of customer behaviors. Tags allow people to bring up groups. Marketo and other solutions allow for this data. On the lower end they do not have it in a searchable format. Most other solutions are list based. We have a different way of thinking about it. Your whole database is a list and you tag groups of people. You segment by saved searches based on tags.
- Affiliate Management system allows customer to define commission structure, tracking and portal for online affiliate partners. Generates links, email templates, banners and resource page.
- Does not support Safari or Chrome web browsers.
- No lead scoring functionality.
- CRM interface not as user friendly as other more established players (i.e. Salesforce).
- Confusing campaign builder.
- Reporting is not robust and does not allow custom dashboards.
- Must bring merchant account or PayPal.
- Only language available is English.
- Implementation fee could be expensive for some small business owners.
Implementation Process and Support
- Base fee is $2,000. Customer sits down with success coach via webinar on the phone. They assess situation and get it mapped out among the perfect customer lifecycle.
- They build a marketing automation plan and give it to customer so they have plan to works. This allows the business owner to see their process in one document.
- There are 2 levels of implementation. The two most important campaigns + 2 flex boxes where they can pick what they want.
- Additional flex blocks run $400 for 2 blocks. Generally we encourage people work with service partners (20 – 30 active).
- Unlimited FREE tech support. Avg. speed of answer is 2 minutes. 7 am – 7 pm (Mountain). 24 hour chat support.
- $200 per month (does not include Opp Management or Ecommerce).
- $300 per month is everything
- Blocks of additional contacts, emails, users ($59 each)
Read more Infusionsoft articles.
Infusionsoft Search Criteria via tags
Infusionsoft CRM – Contact
Infusionsoft Stat Summary
Infusionsoft Widget Selections