Started off as SEO services in 2008 and was acquired in 2012 by CallidusCloud. 250 customers that are small to mid sized businesses.
- Partnership with NetProspex provides a reverse IP lookup so that visitor data about who has been to website displays Company (based on IP) and Decision Maker at the company.
- Training and customer service is FREE.
- SEO diagnostics and reporting tool.
- All customers are monitored by ReturnPath.
- Leadhooks is new function they are working on. We have seen a 300x improvement of registration for webinar. Browser pop up that gets more attention.
- Twitter platform provides alerts on certain keywords (in development).
- Lead scoring can be changed in marketing automation workflow builder.
- Landing pages can be hosted with company URL.
- ‘Lead Hook’ functionality allows for reminders on the website.
- WordPress Blog integration.
- Salesforce integration requires LeadFormix set up. Syncs every 3 hours. Unclear if there bi directional synching.
- Interface and terminology is confusing. For example, the term Query and Search. is used throughout the application but not consistently. ‘Mailing list’ is the term used to build an Email List.
- Landing page builder is clunky and not user friendly.
- Very unlikely that anyone could start using this tool without significant training which may be why training and support is free.
- Social Monitoring is available but there no way to schedule or post social marketing efforts.
Implementation Process and Support
- Every client gets dedicated Customer Success Manager. On Boarding Document is used for 1 hour kick off call.
- Create email campaigns, list building and training done with the customer.
- Template design included for larger customers.
- Pricing is based on landing pages and email sends.
- Range of $499 – $2,500 per month. Discounted fees for annual contract billed quarterly.