The following is a review of the Manticore marketing automation solution.
- Ease of use.
- 30 day guarantee. Annual agreements. If you have any issues within the first 30 days you pay nothing.
- True dedicated support. Other folks put you in a customer service queue. You have one Customer Success Managers (3 – 25 customers per rep) individual integration, set up, campaign support, training, on going support. They can help you with best practices and other things going on in the industry.
- Data is synched in Salesforce so people can run reports. New views can be greated (versus mash up)
- Campaigns created in Manticore are synched up in Salesforce.
- Dynamic lists automatically update based on predefined criteria.
- Prospect buider allows for dynamic lists based on previous action and can be emailed or can by sent into SF as new lead or sales alert.
- Revenue is pulled back from SF.com for report
- Drag and drop editor, wiziwig, or HTML drop in.
- Email editor has been slimmed down to work in a variety of templates.
- Visual flowchart helps to build lead nuturing campaign like a whiteboard
- Lead scoring with depreciation.
- Web traffic report based on campaigns.
- User interface is not intuitive. Use of frames makes it harder to see data.
- Lack of wizards.
- Weak user community.
Implementation Process and Support
- Free account does not get formal support. Use community message boards.
- Based on contacts in system defined as unique email addresses.
- 0 – 30,000 contacts. $24,000 per year, unlimited users. $15,000 for less contacts.
- 30,000 – 50,000 contacts $31,000
- 50,000 – 80,000 $38,000
- Pricing is negotiable with best deal for upfront payment.