- The level of sophistication is very flexible and customizable.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Tight integration with Salesforce.com. Activity date is stored in Marketo server (verus Salesforce org). Integration with Salesforce Campaigns. Ability to tie closed opportunites to complete marketing ROI.
- Cost. Market2Lead, Silverpop, 5 Buckets are far less expensive. Other solutions like Genius, Pardot offer month to month terms.
- Create instance and connect in one day.
- Training every Tue, Wed, Thur – web based foundation level.
- 10 hours for 1 on 1 training with implementation specialist.
- Shows how to build landing page, template, campaign.
- They will not cut you lose until the emails are flowing and then turned over to Account Manager with unlimited support.
- 2 weeks have everything moving.
- Pricing starts at $1,200 per month and increases based on number of contacts and level selected (SMB, Professional, Enterprise).
- Click here for detailed pricing.
- Check out Spark by Marketo Product Demo Video for a lower priced solution.
Creating a campaign is a four step process: Who, What, When, Wow…
Here is a look at campaign flow interface. The user can drag and drop items from right column into the flow.
Here is a great video that shows how LeadMD uses Marketo and Salesforce.com.
Marketo articles on Marketing Automation Times.