The following is a review of the Pardot marketing automation solution.
- Landing page URLs can be branded and there is native integration with bit.ly.
- Form builder includes real-time lookup to MX record excludes faulty email addresses.
- Integration with Site search.
- Progressive profiling with all forms allows customer to build more complete customer profile.
- Landing page forms can be easily embedded on existing page.
- Desktoop application called ‘Lead Deck’ allows reps to instantly see when people are on website. iPhone app and Google app available.
- Bi-directional sync on all list segmentations.
- AddThis can be attached to all emails.
- Emails can come from specific user and be attributed to contact record in CRM.
- Email testing and rendering on 31 most popular email clients.
- Emails can be compressed to business hours (10 am – 4 pm) M – F.
- Intuitive campaign logic builder tool to create drip marketing programs.
- Campaigns can be provisioned directly from the CRM.
- Layout template tool can ‘scrape’ styling code off of website to be cleaned up from Services team.
- GoodData – Sophisticated business intelligence application.
- Outlook Plug-in allows sales team to use MS Outlook to track emails to prospect and clients and measure response. Supports Outlook 2007, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail.
- Forrester rated #1 in Total Cost Ownership.
- No long term commitment.
- There are areas we do not offer due to complexity. There are others that do more but they are not as user friendly.
- Basic lead nuturing process.
- No direct mail integration.
- Long list of key features like automation rules, emails, and real-time alerts not available in base package.
- $200 – $500M is sweets spot. Larger organizations may require another solution.
- Complementary Quick Start program and Bronze.
- Silver – $2500
- Gold – $5,000
- Consulting partners can be utilized upon request or referral.
- Published pricing with usage based model.
- Unlimited database size. Unlimited Users.
- Group – $500/month – 10,000 page views.
- Professional – $1,000/month – 50,000 page views.
- Enterprise – $1,500/month – 250,000 page views
- Ultimate – $3,000/month – 1,000,000 page views.
- Overages on Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions are $10/1000 emails